Keto Kale Chips
- 1 bunch kale
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons salt
- Wash kale and break off stems and break into smaller pieces.
- Dry thoroughly, make sure you get all the moisture off of them.Put kale pieces in a bowl and add some olive oil.
- Massage the olive oil into the kale.Spread on a baking pan covered with wax paper.Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350.
- Keep an eye on them and don't let them turn brown.
- Add some sea salt after they come out of the oven and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:35.