Keto Indian cabbage stir-fry
- 4 pounds green cabbage
- 17 ounces butter
- 3 2/3 pounds ground pork (or ground lamb)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 yellow onion (or ground lamb)
- 8 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Shred the cabbage with a knife or in a food processor as finely as possible. Fry the cabbage in half of the butter in a large frying pan or wok on medium high heat until softened, about 5-6 minutes. Add spices and vinegar.
- Sauté until fragrant.
- Place the cabbage in a bowl, and reserve. Melt the rest of the butter in the same pan.
- Add garlic, onion, and curry paste.
- Sauté for 1 minute.
- Add ground meat and sauté until the meat is cooked through and most of the liquid has evaporated. Lower the heat a little and add the cabbage back to the pan.
- Stir until everything is warmed through. Finish seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:22:57.