Keto Chocolate Pots De Creme
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate (113 g - or dark 85% or more chocolate)
- 1 cup coconut milk (113 g - or dark 85% or more chocolate)
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener (granulated
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (113 g - or dark 85% or more chocolate)
- 1 pinch sea salt (113 g - or dark 85% or more chocolate)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- Over medium heat melt the chocolate, coconut milk, and Swerve together, simmer over low heat until thick about minutes.
- In a small bowl whisk together the egg yolks, vanilla, salt, ...
- and cinnamon.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the melted chocolate to the bowl and quickly whisk to incorporate.
- Repeat 1 tablespoon at a time with half of the chocolate.
- Scrape the egg mixture into the pot with the remaining chocolate and set back over low heat.
- Bring back to a simmer for 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into four 4-oz jelly jars and refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- To serve sprinkle with a little extra salt.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:00:56.