Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Tarts
- 1/4 cup flaxseed (or flaxseed meal)
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- 1 large egg whites
- 1 avocado (medium
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- To make your crust, grind ¼ cup of flaxseeds until they become mealy. Add the rest of your crust ingredients to the flaxseeds and mix thoroughly. Press crust mixture into tart pans and up the sides.
- Bake in the oven for about 8 minutes or until set. While the crust is baking, combine all the top layer ingredients in a small blender until smooth. Once the crusts are out of the oven, let them cool.
- Melt peanut butter and butter in the microwave or a small pan over the stove until soft. Pour the melted peanut butter layer onto your tart crusts and place in the fridge for about 30 minutes until the top is set. Once the top of the peanut butter layer is set, add the chocolate avocado layer on top and smooth out.
- Place in the fridge for another 30 minutes and serve!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:03.