Easy Keto Low-Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup onions (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon worchestershire
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mustard (chopped)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (chopped)
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning (chopped)
- 3 slices bacon (chopped)
- 1 pickles (kosher
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the ground beef in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic, onions, burger seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste..
- Using a spatula, break the ground beef into chunks.
- Add the worcestershire sauce and cream cheese.
- Cook until the ground beef is no longer pink and the cream cheese has melted.
- Remove the skillet from heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese, heavy cream, and mustard.
- Spray an 8 x 11 or 9x9 baking dish (I used 8 x11) with oil or cooking spray.
- Pour the ground beef mixture into the dish.
- Sprinkle the bacon and sliced pickles throughout.
- Drizzle the liquid mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheddar and 1/2 cup shredded white cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese begins to bubble.
- Mine was ready around 17.
- Recipe Notes Feel free to add your favorite keto friendly burger toppings.
- Mushrooms and guac will work well
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:59.