Bob’s Red Mill Low Carb Keto Bread
- 3 cups baking mix (Bob’s Red Mill Low-Carb)
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 7 packets sweetener (Bob’s Red Mill Low-Carb)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (Bob’s Red Mill Low-Carb)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large dry mixing bowl mix the low carb baking mix, baking powder, nutmeg and sweetener together until well blended.
- Make a well in the center of the dry mixture and add the oil, water, eggs and vanilla to it.
- Mix well with a fork or whisk until all the ingredients are blended.
- This should only take a minute or two.
- Spray an 8×4 loaf pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Add the bread batter to the pan and spread it out evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
- Check the center with a toothpick to insure it is done.
- The toothpick should come out clean when it is cooked throughout.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:13.