Best Low Carb Keto Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour (use sesame seed flour for a nut free option)
- 3/4 cup Swerve Sweetener ( or other sugar substitute)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees In a large stand-up mixer bowl beat on high the butter with the sugar substitute until light and fluffy and well incorporated.
- Next add the cream cheese and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the eggs one at a time making sure to mix well after each addition.
- Lastly, add all the dry ingredients until well combined.
- In a well-greased cake or loaf pan or cupcake pan bake for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown on top.
- If making cupcakes bake for 20-25 minutes)
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:30:59.