2-Ingredient Paleo Vegan Coconut Chocolate Bars (Keto, Sugar Free, No Bake)
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips (paleo)
- 1 cup coconut (paleo)
- Line a medium baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Clear some room in the freezer for this sheet and set aside.
- Use the double boiler method to melt chocolate chips.
- Otherwise, just add chocolate to a medium, microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat in 20-second increments until completely melted.
- Stir in between heating increments using a wooden spoon,
- Add in coconut.
- Stir and fold until well combined and thoroughly mixed with chocolate.
- Spread the chocolate mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and form a rectangle.
- Chill in the freezer for 10-20 mins, until firm.
- Cut into bars with a sharp or dented knife.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- You can dry toast the coconut on a sauté pan for crunchier bars.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:25.