Sausage Stuffed Jalapeños
- 1 italian sausage (or regular pork)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (or regular pork)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound jalapeno chilies (or regular pork)
- 1 green onions (or regular pork)
- Preheat oven to 425Place sausage in a skillet over medium heat and cook until evenly brown.Drain grease.In a bowl mix sausage, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and green onion.Spoon about 1 tablespoon of mixture into each jalapeÃ±o half.Arrange halves in a baking dish.Bake for 20 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:52.