Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Peppers
- 1 pound sirloin steak (Thinly Sliced, or you can use deli roast beef)
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 4 green bell pepper (Thinly Sliced, or you can use deli roast beef)
- 1 sweet onion (Thinly Sliced, or you can use deli roast beef)
- 1 pound white mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Slice a thin piece off each pepper lengthwise, remove ribs and seeds.Slice onions and mushrooms.
- Saute over medium heat with butter, olive oil, and a little salt and pepper.
- Saute until onions and mushroom are nice and caramelized.
- About 25-30 minutes.
- Salt and pepper the steak and saute in a little olive oil until just not pink.
- About 5 minutes.Preheat oven to 400*Add steak to the onion/mushroom mixture and stir to combine.Line the inside of each pepper with a slice of provolone cheese.Fill each pepper with meat mixture until they are overflowing.Top each pepper with another slice of provolone cheese.Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese on top is golden brown
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:58.