Matcha Green Tea Coconut Cookies
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon gelatin (collagen)
- 2 scoops oil (collagen)
- 3 teaspoons matcha green tea powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 whole eggs
- 1 1/4 cups non-dairy milk (collagen)
- 3 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener (sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut butter
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all dry ingredients to a small bowl.
- Stir well and set aside.
- Step 2 Add egg, sweetener, coconut butter, extract, and milk to a large bowl or stand mixer.
- Whip until frothy, about 1 minute.
- Step 3 Slowly add dry ingredients into wet ingredients in 2-3 batches.
- Let stand for 1-2 minutes.
- Portion and divide batter onto prepared baking sheet.
- Step 4 Bake for 20-22 minutes until bottoms and under edges are slightly golden brown.
- Top with extra melted coconut butter and chopped macadamia nuts if desired
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:48:51.