Low Carb Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- 7 ounces dark chocolate (sugar free)
- 8 ounces unsalted butter
- 5 1/2 ounces stevia (sugar free)
- 2 1/2 ounces coconut flour
- 1 1/2 ounces cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 ounces stevia (sugar free)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- BrowniePreheat your oven to 175C/350F.Place the sugar free chocolate and butter into a heatproof bowl and place over a saucepan of simmering water, ensure that the water isn’t touching the bowl.Melt the chocolate and butter and stir well.
- Remove from the heat.In your stand mixer, using the paddle attachment, add the Natvia, coconut flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and mix well on low speed.Pour the chocolate and butter into the stand mixer and mix on low speed while adding the eggs one at a time.Scrape down the sides of your stand mixer and mix on medium speed until the ingredients are well combined.Pour the mixture into a lined 9x9in brownie tin or 10in cake tin and set aside.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:45.