Keto Hot Chili Soup
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 chili peppers (sliced)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 16 ounces chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces queso fresco
- Cut up and set your chicken thighs to cook in an oiled pan.
- When cooked, set it aside to rest. In 2 tbsp.
- olive oil, heat up the coriander seeds to release more of their flavor.
- Once fragrant, add in sliced chili to season the oil. Add in your broth and water and let this come to a simmer.
- Season with turmeric, ground cumin, salt and pepper. Once simmering, add in your tomato paste and butter and stir to melt and combine.
- Garnish with 1/4 of an avocado into each bowl, half an ounce of queso fresco and cilantro.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:08:59.