Italian-Style Baked Mushrooms
- 500 g / 17.6 oz / 1.1 lb)
- 1 can tomatoes (unsweetened, 400g / 14.1 oz)
- 2 cups parmesan cheese (unsweetened, 400g / 14.1 oz)
- 2 tablespoons garlic (unsweetened, 400g / 14.1 oz)
- 2 tablespoons basil (unsweetened, 400g / 14.1 oz)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (unsweetened, 400g / 14.1 oz)
- 1 teaspoon oregano (unsweetened, 400g / 14.1 oz)
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400 °F.
- Clean and slice the mushrooms.
- Heat the infused ghee (garlic-infused ghee works best) in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Take from the heat and place the mushrooms in small baking trays.
- Wash and chop the herbs.
- In a medium bowl, mix the basil, parsley and canned tomatoes with the herbs and season with salt to taste.
- Top with grated parmesan cheese and place in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- When done, carefuly remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack for a couple of minutes.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:39:10.