Gluten Free & Keto Pastry Pizza 🍕
- 96 grams almond flour ,
- 40 grams coconut flour ,
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum ,
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt ,
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
- 100 grams grass-fed butter (optional)
- 55 grams cream cheese ,
- 1 eggs (lightly beaten),
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar ,
- tomato sauce (optional)
- mozzarella cheese (optional)
- fresh basil leaves (optional)
- 1 eggs (lightly beaten for egg wash
- Make a batch of our gluten free & keto cream cheese pie crust. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.Roll out pastry dough in between two sheets of parchment paper, lightly dusting with coconut flour as needed. Cut into desired size with a pastry or pizza cutter. We suggest making leftover trimmings into crackers!Brush edges with egg wash and add toppings of choice. If any breakage occurs, just patch it up by pressing the dough together, or adding a trimming if need be. But if the dough becomes unmanageable (i.e. it warms up too much), just pop it in the freezer for 10 minutes.Bake at 350°F/180°C for 18-22 minutes, until pastry is golden brown.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:14:36.