Gluten Free & Keto Pastry Pizza 🍕
- 96 grams almond flour
- 40 grams coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
- 100 grams grass-fed butter (optional)
- 55 grams cream cheese
- 1 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- tomato sauce (optional)
- mozzarella cheese (optional)
- fresh basil leaves (optional)
- 1 eggs (lightly beaten for egg wash
- Make a batch of our gluten free & keto cream cheese pie crust.
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.Roll out pastry dough in between two sheets of parchment paper, lightly dusting with coconut flour as needed.
- Cut into desired size with a pastry or pizza cutter.
- We suggest making leftover trimmings into crackers!Brush edges with egg wash and add toppings of choice.
- If any breakage occurs, just patch it up by pressing the dough together, or adding a trimming if need be.
- But if the dough becomes unmanageable (i.e.
- it warms up too much), just pop it in the freezer for 10 minutes.Bake at 350°F/180°C for 18-22 minutes, until pastry is golden brown.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:14:36.