Easy Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies
- 4 packages peanut butter (Keto Kookies)
- 3/4 cup cream cheese (Keto Kookies)
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener (confectioners
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (Keto Kookies)
- chocolate (Drizzle:)
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener (confectioners
- 1/2 ounce unsweetened chocolate (Keto Kookies)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Instructions Make the filling, cream cream cheese, unsweetened cocoa powder and natural sweetener in a medium bowl.
- Add the unsweetened almond milk or heavy cream to thin it out a little.
- Add the vanilla.
- Set aside.
- To make the chocolate drizzle; place the cream, chopped chocolate and natural sweetener in a double boiler or in a heat safe bowl over simmering water.
- Heat on low heat while stirring just until chocolate melts.
- Remove from heat.
- Add in the vanilla.
- Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
- To assemble, place one Keto Kookie on side down on a plate.
- Place 2 tablespoons filling onto the cookie, top filling with another cookie.
- Drizzle chocolate drizzle over each Whoopie Pie.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:10.