Easy Keto Lasagna Stuffed Portobellos - Low Carb
- 4 portobello mushrooms (large)
- 4 italian sausage (large)
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sugar free marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (large)
- chopped parsley (large)
- Brush the mushrooms with a dry paper towel to clean off any dirt or compost.
- Remove stems if present and use a spoon to scrape out the brown ribs.Remove the sausage from the casing and press into four patties.
- Press one patty into each mushroom cap, going all the way to the edges and up the sides.Spoon 1/4 cup ricotta into each mushroom cap and press to the edges, leaving a dent in the center for the sauce.Spoon 1/4 cup marinara into each mushroom on top of the ricotta layer.Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese on top of each mushroom.Bake in a preheated 375 degree (F) oven for 40 minutes.Garnish with parsley and serve hot.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:13.