Low Carb Chicken Parmesan
- 300 grams boneless chicken breast (& skinless)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (& skinless)
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon cilantro (& skinless)
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons marinara sauce
- Set the oven to 350°F to preheat.Beat the egg in a bowl and toss in the chicken breast.
- Mix with a spoon to cover all sides of the chicken with the beaten egg.
- Prepare a flat dish.
- Spread the Parmesan cheese, almond flour, garlic powder, dried basil, and dried oregano on the dish.
- Make sure that the ingredients are mixed.
- Coat the chicken breast on all sides with the flour mixture.Transfer to a baking sheet and leave in the oven for around 25 minutes.
- Remove once the crust turns golden brown in color.Spread the marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese on top of the cooked chicken.
- Replace in the oven for an additional 10 minutes to melt the cheese completely.Garnish with some chopped cilantro on top.
- Serve in a plate and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:31.