Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken thighs (can replace with chicken breast)
- 5 slices bacon
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese (can replace with chicken breast)
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese (can replace with chicken breast)
- 10 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic (can replace with chicken breast)
- 3 jalapeno chilies (can replace with chicken breast)
- 3 tablespoons franks (can replace with chicken breast)
- cilantro leaves (can replace with chicken breast)
- Preheat oven to 350 FSeason your boneless chicken thighs with minced garlic, salt and pepper then put the chicken on a baking sheet and bake at 350 F for 40 minutes or until brown.
- (You can throw in some buffalo chicken wings too.
- It's optional)Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, add chopped bacon in and stir until the bacon start releasing the fat then add chopped jalapenos in and stir constantly.When the bacon is cooked, add cream cheese, mayo and hot sauce to the pan.
- Mix well and remove from heat.
- Set aside.Once the chicken is cooked.
- Remove the baked chicken from the oven.
- Let it cool down then remove the crispy skin to serve separately (if available).
- Cut the chicken meat into small pieces.Add chicken into a baking dish and cover with the cream cheese mixture then put the mozzarella and cheddar cheese in pieces on the top.Baking for another 10 minutes at 350 F until the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle coriander on top and serve warm with a lettuce salad and a crispy chicken wing (optional).
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:25.