Sugar-free Frozen Yogurt
- 1 cup greek yogurt (full-fat)
- 1 cup raspberries (full-fat)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon whey powder (full-fat)
- 1/16 teaspoon stevia extract (full-fat)
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon vodka (full-fat)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (full-fat)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender, frozen fruit on top.
- Start blending on slow.
- You might need a spoon to give it a little push from the beginning.
- Make sure to do so with the blender OFF.
- Once it starts blending smoothly, blend for approximately 30 seconds on high or until creamy.
- Place into an airtight container and freeze or consume immediately.
- Click here to see an amateur video on how this is done.
- Sesame topping On medium high, roast sesame seeds until they start to smell nice.
- Watch for burning the seeds.
- Turn the heat off and add IMO syrup (and cinnamon).
- Serve warm while still runny.
- You can always heat the topping in a microwave.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:30:29.