Slow Cooker Mexican Ribs
- 4 pounds pork country ribs
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce (organic, or beef broth if night-shade free)
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning (organic, or beef broth if night-shade free)
- Place ribs in a 4-quart slow cooker standing on their edge with the meaty side out.
- Add tomato sauce and spices to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- or HIGH for 4 hours or until meat falls off the bone.
- Once the meat is falling apart and very tender, preheat oven to broil.
- Place the ribs on a baking sheet with edges.
- Spoon sauce from the slow cooker all over the top of the ribs.
- Place in oven for 3-6 minutes or until charred to your liking.
- Serve with extra sauce from the slow cooker if desired.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:10.