Roasted Parmesan Zucchini Spears
- 4 zucchini (medium)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350Cut the zucchinis in half, length-wise.
- Set aside.Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place a rack onto your baking sheet.
- This will prevent zucchini from getting soggy.
- Place zucchinis on the rack and drizzle with olive oil.Mix spices and cheese together in a bowl.Sprinkle on grated Parmesan cheese and spices.
- Season with salt and pepper.Bake for 15 minutes.Broil for the last 2 minutes until the cheese is more browned.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:03.