Pull-Apart Keto Pizza
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 large eggs (shredded)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine almond flour with baking soda.
- Set aside.
- In a microwave safe dish, melt the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese together in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Stir and add another 30 seconds.
- Once the cheese has melted, add the flour mixture, eggs, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Knead the dough until it forms into a sticky ball.
- You can use a stand mixer to mix dough, or by hand is fine.
- (If your dough is too sticky, keep mixing! Also covering it and leaving in the fridge for a few minutes helps sometimes, too.) Separate the dough in half and then keep dividing in half until you have about 30 evenly sized balls Spray a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll each ball in Parmesan cheese and build a layer of half the dough balls on the bottom of pan.
- Top first layer with half of the shredded cheddar cheese and pepperoni.
- Add another layer of dough balls, and top with remaining cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25-30 minutes until cooked through and browned.
- Let cool.
- Place on a plate to serve with marinara sauce if desired.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:35.