Pull-Apart Keto Pizza
- 1/2 cup almond flour ,
- 1 tablespoon baking powder ,
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 ounces cream cheese ,
- 2 large eggs (shredded)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning ,
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder ,
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices ,
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine almond flour with baking soda. Set aside. In a microwave safe dish, melt the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese together in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Stir and add another 30 seconds. Once the cheese has melted, add the flour mixture, eggs, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Knead the dough until it forms into a sticky ball. You can use a stand mixer to mix dough, or by hand is fine. (If your dough is too sticky, keep mixing! Also covering it and leaving in the fridge for a few minutes helps sometimes, too.) Separate the dough in half and then keep dividing in half until you have about 30 evenly sized balls Spray a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. Roll each ball in Parmesan cheese and build a layer of half the dough balls on the bottom of pan. Top first layer with half of the shredded cheddar cheese and pepperoni. Add another layer of dough balls, and top with remaining cheese and pepperoni. Bake at 350 degrees for about 25-30 minutes until cooked through and browned. Let cool. Place on a plate to serve with marinara sauce if desired.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:35.