Priya’s #Keto Baked Cauliflower
- 900 grams cauliflower (or 2 medium Whole Florets)
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 50 grams whole milk yoghurt
- 5 teaspoons ghee (or 2 medium Whole Florets)
- 2 teaspoons ghee (or 2 medium Whole Florets)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (or 2 medium Whole Florets)
- 50 grams onions (or 2 medium Whole Florets)
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- coriander (Chopped
- salt (to taste)
- pink salt
- Wash the cauliflower.
- Now drop it in a vessel of boling water, add salt and turmeric powder to it.
- Let it boil for ten minutes, drain and let it cool.
- In a pan add 5tsp Ghee and add the chopped onions, and fry them till pink.
- Add the ginger, garlic and the dry masalas and cook on medium heat.
- After three to five minutes add the curd or yogurt and cook more till the oil separates.
- Add the coriander, salt and switch off the heat.
- Allow this masala to cool down.
- Now apply this masala to the Cauliflower properly with your hands.
- Insert it inside and between the florets too.
- Whenever you are ready to eat, bake and grill these Cauliflowers in the oven at 250 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
- Pour the remaining 2tsp Ghee over the Cauliflower.
- Bake till they get a nice golden crust on the outside.
- The dish really does not need any accompaniment.
- You can slice pieces and have it just like that.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:44:33.