Paleo & Keto Homemade Almond Butter
- 280 grams almonds
- kosher salt (to taste)
- If making raw almond butter, skip this step.
- Place almonds in a pan and lightly toast until they get a bit of color.
- Transfer toasted almonds into a food processor while they're still warm and process, taking a break every few minutes or so.
- After 8-12 minutes, a ball should begin to form (just around the time when you thought it would never happen right?).
- Keep going until it is suuuper smooth.Taste the almond butter and season to taste with a little salt.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:14:07.