Low Carb Snickerdoodle
- 2 cups almond flour (We use this!)
- 4 tablespoons erythritol (We use this!)
- 1 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (We use this!)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (We use this!)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (We use this!)
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar (We use this!)
- 4 tablespoons Truvía® na (We use this!)
- Mix together room temperature butter and sugars until combined and smooth.Add vanilla, egg, cream of tartar, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Thoroughly mix with a hand mixer.Add almond flour and combine with a hand mixer.Using a cookie scoop, place dough on a greased baking sheet or silicon mat.
- Gently press each cookie down slightly.Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.Remove from oven and dust with cinnamon.
- Allow to cool for at least 20 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:10:18.