Low Carb Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 cup peanut butter (We Use This!)
- 1 cup almond flour (We Use This!)
- 1/4 cup erythritol (We Use This!)
- 3 ounces Bakers Chocolate Bar (We Use This!)
- Combine peanut butter, almond flour and sweetener.
- Combine well.Place peanut butter mixture into freezer for an hour.Melt bakers chocolate in microwave or double broiler.Roll frozen peanut butter mixture into balls.Insert toothpick into balls and coat in melted chocolate.Place chocolate coated peanut butter balls into fridge to harden.
- Store in fridge.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:56.