Keto Vanilla Bean Cupcakes
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup erythritol (powdered)
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F while gathering your ingredients. In a medium sized bowl, mix the eggs, mayonnaise and vanilla bean paste. You want the batter to be really smooth, so use a hand mixer if you need to.
- Set the bowl to the side. In another bowl, mix together the almond flour, erythritol, salt, and baking powder. Slowly whisk the batter into the almond flour.
- Frost after they have cooled.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:08:37.