Keto Turmeric Milkshake
- 375 milliliters non-dairy milk (I used coconut milk)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3/4 teaspoon ground turmeric (I used coconut milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger (I used coconut milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- sweetener (granulated
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
- 2 ice cubes
- Place all of the ingredients in a high-powered blender.
- If your blender is not high powered enough, grate or mince the turmeric and ginger roots before adding to the blender, or use powdered turmeric and ginger instead.Blend on HIGH for 30 seconds, or until thick and golden.Pout the kero turmeric milkshake into a glass and sprinkle with cinnamon and turmeric.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:34:16.