Keto Tater Tot Nachos (AKA Totchos)
- 2 tater tots (servings Keto, recipe here)
- 6 ounces ground beef (servings Keto, recipe here)
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese (servings Keto, recipe here)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 6 black olives (servings Keto, recipe here)
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1/2 jalapeno chilies (servings Keto, recipe here)
- In a small casserole dish or mini cast iron skillet, lay down 9-10 keto tater tots (recipe here). Add 1/2 ground beef, and 1/2 of the shredded cheese.
- Start the second layer with less tater tots, 1/2 of the remaining beef, and 1/2 of the remaining cheese.
- Repeat with the last of the tater tots.
- Broil in the oven for 4-5 minutes so that the cheese melts. Serve with jalapenos, sour cream, black olives, and salsa.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:00:04.