Keto Low Carb Two Meat Spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion (medium, chopped)
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound italian sausage (medium, chopped)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce (medium, chopped)
- 1/2 spaghetti squash (medium, chopped)
- 2 cups milk (medium, chopped)
- fresh basil (medium, chopped)
- Before starting on the sauce you will want to cook your spaghetti squash.
- See a link to our 6 minute instant pot recipe above
- Combine olive oil, onion and garlic into large pan on medium high heat.
- Saute until brown
- Add ground beef and Italian sausage.
- Separate to size that you prefer and cook until brown
- Add grated parmesan and spaghetti squash.
- Simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Add cooked & separated (so it looks like spaghetti) spaghetti squash.
- You can also add the mozzarella and stir at this point.
- We covered it and broiled the mozzarella in the picture above, but both taste amazing
- garnish with chopped basil and enjoy
- Also, we love to double this batch and put the extra in tupperware containers.
- It's amazing heated up in the microwave the next day!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:45:00.