Keto Low Carb Gummy Bears
- 1 gummy bears (tray of 50)
- 5/16 ounce sugar free Jell-O Gelatin (tray of 50)
- 1/4 ounce unflavored gelatin (tray of 50)
- 9/16 cup water (tray of 50)
- 1/4 cup water (tray of 50)
- Add the Jello, and water to a small saucepan. Place over a low heat, and cook until all the crystals have dissolved. Remove from the heat and use the dropper to fill the cavities. When all the cavities are complete, transfer the tray to the fridge for around 30 minutes until the bears are set. Pop them out of the mold and enjoy! Recipe Notes Makes 1 tray of 50 small gummy bears A zero carb recipe. Nutrition Facts Keto Low Carb Gummy Bears Amount Per Serving (25 gummy bears) Calories 20 % Daily Value* Sodium 43mg 2% Total Carbohydrates 0.01g 0% Dietary Fiber 0.01g 0% Protein 3g 6%
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:29.