Keto Low Carb Gummy Bears
- 1 gummy bears (tray of 50)
- 5/16 ounce sugar free Jell-O Gelatin (tray of 50)
- 1/4 ounce unflavored gelatin (tray of 50)
- 9/16 cup water (tray of 50)
- 1/4 cup water (tray of 50)
- Add the Jello, and water to a small saucepan.
- Place over a low heat, and cook until all the crystals have dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and use the dropper to fill the cavities.
- When all the cavities are complete, transfer the tray to the fridge for around 30 minutes until the bears are set.
- Pop them out of the mold and enjoy! Recipe Notes Makes 1 tray of 50 small gummy bears
- A zero carb recipe.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:29.