Keto / Low Carb Cheesy Breadsticks
- 4 1/2 tablespoons butter (melted and cooled)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 ounce cream cheese (melted and cooled)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/3 cups mozzarella cheese (melted and cooled)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (melted and cooled)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (melted and cooled)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (melted and cooled)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease an 11X7 baking pan.Combine melted butter (I cool mine by popping the bowl in the fridge for 5 min), eggs, salt, and cream cheese then whisk together.Add coconut flour, baking powder, and spices to the mixture and stir until combined.Stir in cheeses.Pour batter into rectangular casserole dish.Top bread mixture with the additional mozzarella, parmesan cheese, and Italian spices.Halfway through baking use a pizza cutter to cut horizontally down the middle then vertically every inch or so to create a division in the individual breadsticks.
- I cut mine into 16 half breadsticks.Bake for 15 minutes or until breadsticks are done.Move pan to top rack of the oven and broil for 1-2 minutes so that the cheese is browned and bubbly.Serve with low sugar Marinara Sauce.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:26:29.