Keto Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
- 2 ounces almond flour
- 1 1/2 ounces flax seed meal
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons butter (salted and melted)
- 1/8 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces erythritol (salted and melted)
- 15 drops liquid stevia (salted and melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (salted and melted)
- 1/3 teaspoon baking soda (salted and melted)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, add almond flour, flaxseed meal, poppy seeds and erythritol.
- Mix together using a spoon or a spatula.Melt butter then add it in the same bowl.
- Add heavy cream and eggs then mix all together until smooth.
- Then add the vanilla, baking powder, lemon zest, lemon juice and stevia liquid (if using).
- Mix well.Distribute the batter between cupcake molds.
- Bake for 20 minutes until you see the muffins rise and turn slight brown.
- Check to make sure they don’t burn.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven, let cool down and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:54.