Keto Jalapeno Popper Cups
- 12 strips bacon
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 4 jalapeno chilies (shredded)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Grate cheese and chop jalapenos.Slightly cook bacon.
- Still want to be able to curve into muffin tins.
- Save your bacon greaseWith a mixer, mix together eggs, cream cheese, jalapeno, bacon grease, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper..Grease muffin tins and place 1 bacon strip around edge of each cup.
- Pour egg and cheese mixture into each cup a little more than half way (they will rise).
- use cheddar to sprinkle over top.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:30:44.