Keto Homefries with Caramelized Cauli, Onion and Peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower (chopped, flowers only)
- 1/2 yellow onion (chopped, flowers only)
- 1/4 red pepper (chopped, flowers only)
- 1/4 green pepper (chopped, flowers only)
- 1/4 yellow peppers (chopped, flowers only)
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 dried dill (chopped, flowers only)
- 2 large eggs (chopped, flowers only)
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.Meanwhile in a bowl, add 1/2 inch of water, and then chopped cauliflower.Microwave for 4 minutes (or steam how you traditionally like to steam veggies)While the cauliflower is steaming, add peppers and onions to the skillet.Let cook for one minute, then add 2 tbsp of water.When water reduces, add another tbsp and keep adding while cauliflower steams (this helps soften and caramelize the onions and peppers).Once cauliflower is done steaming, let sit in the microwave for two minutes.Add poultry seasoning and dill to the veggies, and mix.Add cauliflower and mix.
- Let meld together for 5-10 minutes until desired softness.Add salt and pepper to taste.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:13.