Keto Herb Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (sifted)
- 6 large eggs (sifted)
- 4 tablespoons butter (sifted)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder ,
- 1/2 lemon (squeezed),
- 1 pinch salt ,
- 1/4 cup rosemary (sifted)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (sifted)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder ,
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Seperate the egg whites from the yolks. Add lemon juice to the whites while beating. Beat until soft peaks form. In another bowl, combine the egg yolks, butter, sifted almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until combined. Add 1/3 of the beaten egg whites to the almond flour mixture and combine. Add remaining 2/3 of the egg whites and fold in, until fully incorporated. Do not over mix as this is what gives the bread it's volume. Add chopped rosemary, and remaining herbs. Pour mixture into silicone muffin tray and bake for 20 minutes. Check with toothpick to ensure the muffins are cooked through. Let cool and slather in butter! Makes 6 muffins.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:56.