Keto Herb Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (sifted)
- 6 large eggs (sifted)
- 4 tablespoons butter (sifted)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 lemon (squeezed)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup rosemary (sifted)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (sifted)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Seperate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Add lemon juice to the whites while beating.
- Beat until soft peaks form.
- In another bowl, combine the egg yolks, butter, sifted almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix until combined.
- Add 1/3 of the beaten egg whites to the almond flour mixture and combine.
- Add remaining 2/3 of the egg whites and fold in, until fully incorporated.
- Do not over mix as this is what gives the bread it's volume.
- Add chopped rosemary, and remaining herbs.
- Pour mixture into silicone muffin tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Check with toothpick to ensure the muffins are cooked through.
- Let cool and slather in butter! Makes 6 muffins.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:56.