Keto Breakfast Tacos
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 strips bacon
- 1/2 avocado (small)
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Cook the bacon on a baking sheet with foil for about 15-20 minutes at 375F. While the bacon is cooking, heat 1/3 cup of mozzarella at a time on clean pan on medium heat for the shells. Wait until the cheese is browned on the edges (about 2-3 minutes). Use a pair of tongs to lift the shell up and drape it over a wooden spoon resting on a pot.
- Do the same with the rest of your cheese, working in batches of 1/3 cups. Cook your eggs in the butter, stirring occasionally until they’re done.
- Season with salt and pepper. Spoon a third of your scrambled eggs, avocado, and bacon into each hardened taco shell. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the tops of the breakfast tacos.
- Add hot sauce and cilantro if you’d like!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:00:02.