Keto Breakfast Pepper Rings
- 2 red bell pepper
- 1 pound breakfast sausages (you only need 1/2 of this but can serve the rest with breakfast if you’d like or save for the next meal)
- 4 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- coconut oil
- In a small skillet brown breakfast sausage and drain, then set aside.
- Remove the tops from your red peppers and cleaning out the seeds.
- Cut peppers into 4 rings.
- Heat 2Tbsp of Coconut Oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place peppers in the skillet and let them cook while the oil heats.
- Once the oil starts to sizzle crack one egg into each ring.
- Be sure to pour the egg into the ring slowly so it has time to seal around the bottom of the ring.
- Some of the egg may leak out or overflow.
- Salt and pepper each ring to taste then add 2 Tbsp of sausage around the yolk of each ring.
- Cook eggs to desired doneness.
- I broke the yokes for the kids but still left them runny, I made my eggs over easy.
- The choice is yours.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:23:06.