Keto Breakfast Flatbreads
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 6 tablespoons psyllium husks (powder)
- 2 tablespoons dried blueberries (powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, mix together goat cheese and eggs until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in blueberries (or fruit of choice) and baking powder.
- Mix in psyllium husk completely.
- Let sit for about a minute, so that the powder absorbs all the liquid.
- Scoop onto a baking tray (lined, either with parchment or a silicon baking mat) and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:22.