Keto Barbecue Dry Rub Ribs
- 2 pounds pork baby back ribs (I get my meat here)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 batch dry rub (I get my meat here)
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.2.
- Remove the thin membrane from the back, or concave side, of the ribs.
- Start by slicing into the membrane with a sharp knife, then pull the skin away from the ribs.
- Place the ribs on the lined baking sheet.3.
- Brush the olive oil evenly over the ribs.
- Pour the dry rub over the ribs and work it evenly onto both sides.4.
- Bake until the ribs are tender and juicy on the inside and nice and crispy on the outside, about 2 1/2 hours.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:57.