Keto Apprüved ChimiChurri Steak Tacos
- 4 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (I used pepper jack)
- 1 pound sirloin (I used pepper jack)
- 1 onions (medium
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon sour cream (I used pepper jack)
- 1/2 cup cilantro (I used pepper jack)
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley (I used pepper jack)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (I used pepper jack)
- 1/4 cup orange juice (I used pepper jack)
- 1 dash red pepper flakes (I used pepper jack)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (I used pepper jack)
- Taco ShellsFor the Taco Shell; in a large frying pan on medium high heat, put one large handful of jack cheese in the center of the pan.Fry the cheese until it gets crispy and melted, about 3-4 minutes.
- Then slide the cheese out of the pan onto a non stick surface or parchment paper.
- As the cheese cools you can bend the cheese in half like a taco shell or leave it open for tostada style.ChimiChurri SauceBlend all ingredients in a food processor or blender for about 10-20 seconds, salt and pepper to taste.TacosIn a large frying pan sautÃ© the onion until golden brown.
- Add the strips of steak, salt and pepper.
- (I like to under cook the steak slightly because the strips will continue to cook once you take them off the heat.)Once the steak is cooked, add the steak to your taco shell, top with ChimiChurri sauce, garnish with sour cream and a sprig of cilantro.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:42.