- 6 strips bacon (more or less if you like)
- 1 head cabbage (more or less if you like)
- In large skillet, fry bacon until crisp.
- Place bacon on paper towel lined plate and remove all of the bacon grease from the pan except for about two tablespoons (add two tablespoons olive oil if using turkey bacon).
- Place chopped cabbage in skillet and crumple cooked bacon on top of it.
- Cook over medium high heat, stirring constantly, for about five minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and cover.
- Continue cooking until cabbage is done to your desired tenderness, five to ten minutes more.
- Salt and pepper to taste
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:31.