Flourless Paleo Keto Brownies
- 1/2 cup coconut oil ,
- 8 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate ,
- 3 large eggs (or 2 duck eggs at room temp)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons stevia (or 2 duck eggs at room temp)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons extract (or 2 duck eggs at room temp)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract ,
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder ,
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husks (or 2 duck eggs at room temp)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or 2 duck eggs at room temp)
- Instructions Place coconut oil and unsweetened baking chocolate in a microwaveable bowl. Microwave until completely melted. Add eggs, stevia, monk fruit, and vanilla extract to melted chocolate mixture. Combine with electric mixer. Stir in unsweetened cocoa, psyllium husks, and salt. Spread into parchment paper lined 8x8 baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes. Cool completely before slicing. Recipe Notes An additional egg can likely be substituted for the psyllium. I will test that next time around and update the recipe if needed. Nutrition Facts Flourless Paleo Keto Brownies Amount Per Serving (47 g) Calories 140 Calories from Fat 138 % Daily Value* Total Fat 15.3g 24% Saturated Fat 10.9g 55% Cholesterol 35mg 12% Sodium 54mg 2% Potassium 152mg 4% Total Carbohydrates 5g 2% Dietary Fiber 3g 12% Protein 3.3g 7% Vitamin A 1% Calcium 2% Iron 16% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:33.