Flourless Paleo Keto Brownies
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 8 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3 large eggs (or 2 duck eggs at room temp)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons stevia (or 2 duck eggs at room temp)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons extract (or 2 duck eggs at room temp)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husks (or 2 duck eggs at room temp)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or 2 duck eggs at room temp)
- Instructions Place coconut oil and unsweetened baking chocolate in a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave until completely melted.
- Add eggs, stevia, monk fruit, and vanilla extract to melted chocolate mixture.
- Combine with electric mixer.
- Stir in unsweetened cocoa, psyllium husks, and salt.
- Spread into parchment paper lined 8x8 baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely before slicing.
- Recipe Notes An additional egg can likely be substituted for the psyllium.
- I will test that next time around and update the recipe if needed.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:33.