Easy Eggplant Lasagna
- 2 eggplant (large large)
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (large large)
- 1 block cheese (large large)
- 1 ricotta cheese (large large)
- 1 bottle marinara sauce (large large)
- Cut the eggplant lengthwise, brush oil on both sides and place on a cookie sheet, sprinkle a dab of sea salt over them and put them in the oven for 10-15 minutes, while the eggplant is in the oven, brown and drain the meat (If necessary) and shred the cheese.In a glass casserole dish, spread a thin layer of marinara on the bottom,Mix the remaining marinara with the browned meat, then put a layer of eggplant, spread ricotta cheese over eggplant, then a layer of meat mix, then shredded cheese...
- continue layers until all used.Put in the oven at 350 until cheese has started to brown.
- Serve and enjoy!!!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:53.