Easy Bell Pepper Tacos – Keto Friendly
- 1 pound lean ground turkey (or beef)
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 3 bell pepper
- shredded lettuce
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice bell peppers into 6 vertacle pieces
- Cook ground meat over medium high heat until it loses it’s pink color.
- Drain any fat.
- Combine ground meat with taco seasoning.
- Evenly distribute meat mixture into the bell pepper slices and top with cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add toppings and serve!
- I would love to hear how it goes!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:50:00.