Crunchy Keto Hash Browns
- 1/2 cup radishes (riced)
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini (riced)
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- In a small bowl, whip egg whites until frothy.
- Stop before firm.Stir in zucchini, riced radishes, cheese and seasonings.Shape into patties (recipe makes 6).Heat a skillet over medium high heat, drizzle with olive oil.Sear each side until browned, reduce heat to medium low and cook about 3-5 more minutes.To bake: preheat oven to 425, oil a muffin tin and pack mixture into each cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until browned and set up.To rice radishes: boil radishes until fork tender take care not to over boil or they will be mushy.
- Press through a ricer.
- If you don't have a ricer simply pulse in a food processor.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:33.