Creamy Keto Mushroom Pasta ????
- 1 echalion (very finely minced)
- 200 grams mushrooms (very finely minced)
- 4 tablespoons coconut cream (very finely minced)
- 1 bunch fresh parsley leaves (very finely minced)
- parmesan cheese (very finely minced)
- kosher salt (very finely minced)
- freshly ground black pepper (very finely minced)
- For the keto mushroom pastaHeat up olive oil (and/or butter) in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add in shallot (or about 1/4 of an onion) and cook until just translucent, 1-2 minutes.
- Add in mushrooms with a generous pinch of salt and cook, stirring every so often, until softened (3-5 minutes).
- Add in heavy or coconut cream to taste and cook for a couple minutes.
- Season to taste, mix in parsley and serve right away with pasta of choice and a generous grating of Parmesan cheese.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:13:57.