Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole | Low-Carb, Keto
- 1 whole cauliflower (head of, cut into florets)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (head of, cut into florets)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease a 9x9 glass baking dish Bring large pot of water to a boil.
- Add cauliflower and 1/2 tsp salt and cook until cauliflower is just fork tender.
- Do not over cook.
- Drain cauliflower well and place back in pot.
- Set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, bring cream to a simmer, stirring well to avoid scorching.
- Whisk in cream cheese and mustard and stir until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and whisk in 1 cup shredded cheese and seasonings.
- Pour over cauliflower and gently mix to combine.
- Place cauliflower in prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake until cheese is bubbly and slightly browned, or about 15 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:47:44.