Cauliflower Mac and Cheese in 4 Minutes
- 3/4 cup cauliflower florets (frozen, or fresh with a bit of water)
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese (frozen, or fresh with a bit of water)
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Instructions In small microwavable dish with lid, microwave cauliflower covered for about a minute.
- Remove from microwave and chop cauliflower into small pieces.
- Microwave for another 50 seconds or so, then add shredded cheese.
- Microwave for another 10 seconds or so.
- Stir melted cheese in, then stir in heavy cream until sauce forms.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:37.